I start thinking about the “story” I want to
capture and portray in my images, because to me, it’s all about the baby
and the story of this little miracle of life. This little baby is
someone’s precious gift from God. I get real personal with my shoots.
I connect with my babies. It’s me and them in our own little world
working together to show their own story. I’m the storyteller, they are
the story.
It’s all pretty simple and clean,
focusing on the baby. That’s what I’m all about. Each moment is a
memory the parents will treasure for the rest of their lives. I’m
capturing those memories for them.
It’s amazing how fast our babies grow up. Before you know it, they
are in high school and going off to college and you wonder “where did
the years go?” Those moments are the times you pull out the photographs
and albums and relive those days. The photographs help you to remember
how tiny they were and the little personality traits that carried with
them as they grew. You can never have too many photographs. Never. So
remember as they grow, to capture everything…the funny things they do,
the cries, the smiles . It’s all a part of who they
are and the story you are telling. Remember, it all starts with those
first few days of life. Don’t look back and “wish” you had newborn
photos taken. Whether you hire a Professional Newborn Photographer, or
take them yourself, do it. Cherish every moment.
With this, brings us to Baby April…the beautiful little miracle @ 5days
, Look how precious he his. My heart
melts at the wonder. xoxo!!!






















Nice one ma'am
ReplyDeleteThis baby Can yarn!! Chai. Nice one M12 keep it up dear. ^_^
ReplyDeleteLovely! Am amazed! You'll be there for mine sweet couzin!
ReplyDeleteThanks Beautiful pple,@ Lamide,Most def by God's grace(Love you Lots dear)
ReplyDelete